Thursday, February 18, 2016

My Cup of Tea

Yesterday some of my close friends and I went to this cute tea place in our area. It was located in this very beautiful, pleasant area with little boutiques, greenery, train tracks, and an assortment of unique stores.

Right now, I'm on February Break and having a wonderful week of realization and relaxation. Anyways, I wanted to share some of the highlights from my tea time and let you be jealous you aren't on break (or not having as much fun as I am hahah)



This was actually three tiers of scones, finger sandwiches, and assorted desserts :)

This is one of my lovely friends Grace, with our heap of food

My sweet friend Beth

These are some of my favorite quick pictures that I took of my friends and the amazing food that was served. 

Moving on to the point of my article, TEA! 

I have a very obvious obsession with tea, I average about 3 cups per day for sure, if not more. Tea is my coffee (think Lorelai Gilmore and coffee, that is me with tea)

All over the world people drink tea and I really think that America is the only country that prefers coffee (but I could be wrong ofc) Where I'm from, we call it chai, so whenever I have a chai tea latte it's amusing... anyways my favorite tea is green tea (I really love Tazo's Zen variety) but really any and every tea is pretty awesome! 

Tea has so many benefits and facts that are typically unknown to most people, so I thought I would enlighten you....


If you already haven't figured out, I love these info graphic thingies!


P.S. I got disciplined and calm hahaha

Much love,
Ksen

No comments:

Post a Comment