Saturday, January 23, 2016

Snip Snip

Recently I cut my long locks for a shorter alternative. I had been wanting to cut my hair since August and when 2016 kicked in, I finally decided to woman up and do it.

What my hair looked like in August, pre-cut


What my hair looks like now 

While this may not seem like the biggest difference, it didn't make it any less scary to cut it.

Anyways what makes cutting your hair so frightening? Is it the fear that the hairdresser won't do what you want or that it will look horrendous? I'm not quite sure, but every time I cut my hair I realize it is just hair, it will grow back out eventually.

While I got mine cut on a whim (my friend did it before the hairdresser evened it out), choosing what style I wanted still proved to be quite difficult. Because of this, I decided to share with all of you a handy chart that helped me figure out how I wanted my hair. Maybe it will give you some ideas on how to change up your hair, or what actually will look amazing!

This chart shows different face shapes and what hairstyles that suit them best. My face is pretty round and a long bob or around that length is what suits it best. Honestly, the long bob, the Lob, fits almost any shape.

So if you are debating whether to cut your hair or not, DO IT. It's a new year, have some courage and just do it. Hair will grow back and change can be quite refreshing!



I hope this post helps for those tackling the hard question of how to cut one's hair! Oh and if you have any questions, just leave a comment below! :)

Much Love, Ksen










No comments:

Post a Comment