Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Life's a Beach!

So last week was my school's spring break and it was pretty great!
I went to the beach with one of my close friends for the entire week. While I'm not the partying type (or even remotely close to it) we found a bunch of other various things to entertain ourselves!

Here are a few snapshots from over the course of the week :)

My first ever BBQ

beach vibes

Day 1 Sunset



Day 2 Sunset

my gorgeous friend




I didn't make it, so I had to climb back

Last night :(
I would say that overall the trip was pretty fun and a success. Gulf Shores is such a cute little beach and definitely more calm than places like Destin, Seaside, and PCB which was awesome. However, I did learn that taking a whole week to travel somewhere in the middle of the school year was not for me, being the epitome of nerd made me anxious the whole week since I could not study as much as I wanted :|. 

Most of the trip was just hanging at the beach or doing various fun activities - zip lining, mini golf, walking 5 miles to the pier (bad idea tbh, my whole backside burned haha), and FOOD - I did not get tan, but summer is coming fast so maybe then! 

I already know what my next post is going to be - Latin Con - so stay tuned!

Much Love, 
Ksen

No comments:

Post a Comment